|City||Los Angeles, California|
|People|| Tandy (employee)|
Bots is a fast food restaurant that is run entirely by robots. Foods served there include cheeseburgers, French fries, orange soda, sandwiches, fried pork fingers, pork puffs, and nachos, plates of lettuce, and desserts.
Bots is a unique restarunt. The menus are Pearpads and the waiters are robots.
- Tandy: The red male robot. He is programmed to be polite, but still is a misanthrope (someone who hates humans). He possibly dated Bungle.
- Bungle: The blue female robot. She is programmed to be polite but can be rude at times. She possibly dated Tandy.
- Zerp: Mainly delivers food, but can not talk. Since it doesn't talk, it doesn't have a personality.
- French Fries
- Orange Soda
- Fried Pork Fingers
- Pork Puffs
- Fish Fingers
- Plate of Lettuce
- Bowl of gravy (Sam's favourite)
- This is the second restaurant introduced in the show after Inside Out Burger, featured in #Pilot.
- Dice said that it was near the beach and since the show takes place in Venice, it may be next to the beach the Victorious gang went to in the episode, "Survival of the Hottest".
- Their pork fingers are often seen or mentioned.
- Bots seems to be the characters' main hangout.
- Nona seemed to dislike Bots when she first came in #ToddlerClimbing.
- Goomer was afraid of the robots the first time he came here in #GoomerSitting. He doesn't have this problem anymore.
- The robots often seem aggressive and evil, mostly Tandy.
- No animals are allowed in Bots, as said in #BabysittingCommercial.
- It appears often and is the second most important location of the show after the Apartment 22.
- In #TheKillerTunaJump, it was revealed that the manager doesn't let them play poker after hours.
- In #BrainCrush it is seen they do birthday parties.
- There are two different outside shots of Bots, however only one room is shown.
- Bots inspired a restaurant owner in Ningbo, a seaport city in northeastern China's Zhejiang province to create an eaterie filled with automated waiters.
- Cat Valentine has been here every time the place was featured.
- They use PearPads for menus on tables.