Cameron and Jennette
Cameron Ocasio and Jennette McCurdy are friends in real life. They used to work together in Sam & Cat, portraying Dice Corleone and Sam Puckett, respectively, before the show got canceled. The pairing is often referred to as Camerette (Camer/on and Jenn/ette).
- Cameron went to Disneyland for the first time on April 15, 2013 with Jennette.
- On April 25, 2013, Jennette gave Cameron a dice ornament in honor of his character Dice on Sam & Cat.
- On May 3, 2013, Cameron TPed Jennette's room.
- Cameron and Jennette, along with others, went to the Magic Castle and got Frog Frozen Yogurt together on May 5, 2013.
- Cameron tweeted that working with Jennette is awesome.
- Cameron and Jennette hung out for eight and a half hours on May 27, 2013.
- Cameron and Jennette watched the premiere of #FavoriteShow with Zoran Korach on June 15, 2013.
- On Twitter, Cameron expressed his excitement in seeing Jennette after 2 months of not seeing her.
- When Cameron said that he would see Jennette again in January 2015, Jennette said that he would better not be taller than her.
- Jennette is the first person that Cameron followed on Twitter.
- Jennette calls Cameron her "Poopie".
- Cameron made up "baby girl", and it became an inside joke he and Jennette often say to each other.
- Cameron has pranked Jennette by wrapping her entire dressing room with toilet paper.
- Cameron and Jennette seem to be good friends.
- Both made one guest appearance in the crime show Law & Order: Special Victims Unit but in different episodes. Coincidentally, they both played victims.
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about having fun at Disneyland with Jennette
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about the dice ornament Jennette gave him
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about TPing Jennette's room
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about going to the magic castle
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about getting frog frozen yogurt
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about working with Jennette
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about hanging out with Jennette - May 27, 2013
- ↑ Cameron's tweet about watching #FavoriteShow - June 15, 2013
- ↑ Cameron tweeting about seeing Jennette
- ↑ Jennette on Twitter about Cameron being taller
- ↑ Jennette's tweet with her and her "poopie"
- ↑ Cameron's tweet explaining "baby girl"