Cat and Goomer
Cat Valentine and Goomer are the two silliest and the ignorant characters of Sam & Cat, and they are good friends. The pairing of the characters is often referred to as Coomer (C/at and G/oomer) or Gat (G/oomer and C/at).
- Cat goes to the gym with Sam to watch Goomer fight.
- Cat tries to get Goomer to stop fighting.
- Cat distributes Goomer's medicine to him.
- Goomer and Cat sit next to each other at Bots.
- Goomer pushes Cat head under the table to protect her from the robots.
- Cat (and Sam) help Goomer trick his mom.
- Cat convinces her teacher to use his classroom.
- Both mispronounce Sam's last name (Cat using Puckell and Goomer using Pickle).
- Goomer stops Cat from fighting with Sam by suggesting what could've (and did) happen with the bibble and motorcycle.
- Goomer tells Hector not to use bad language in front of Cat.
- He got Cat (and Sam) out of the safe.
- He accidentally hit Cat with a chicken puck when he threw it to Sam.
- Cat never blamed Goomer for that because she knows it was an accident.
- He drove the girls to the party that Dice was at.
- Goomer (and Dice) originally came to help Cat babysit.
- He drove Cat (along with Sam, Dice, and Ellie).
- Cat was closest to Goomer in the car than anyone else.
- Cat told Goomer his holidays ideas are stupid but told it nicely.
- Cat takes a present Goomer was holding.
- Goomer tells Cat to put the present down as she was unwrapping the present, and Cat listens.
- Cat was showing Goomer how to use a hula hoop.
- Both thought Dice said "Chuck it out" instead of "Check it out".
- Goomer was trying to find his "Timmy Tee" t-shirt he picks up Cat and starts yelling at her
- Cat didn't seem mad when Goomer yelled at her she just giggles and wraps her arms and legs around him.
- Cat (and Sam) made a deal with Randy to get Goomer back.
- Both wanted to be part of Dice's magic trick.
- Goomer did a drawing of Cat.
- Goomer (and Dice) got the timers for Cat (and Sam).
- Cat wanted to go "Boom!" on Goomer's bully.
Related episodes or subplots
Cat: You still can't see anything?
Goomer: Not really.
Cat: Goomer, it's me, Cat.
Goomer: Oh my god! Cat killed Sam! I always thought it'd be the other way around!
- They seem to like each other and get along rather well, despite their strikingly different interests.
- They both aren't very bright.
- They share the same catchphrase.
- Goomer was confused to be Cat's brother by fans before his first appearance in the show.